In this role, you will be a key player in the biggest Workday Financial implementation in the world.
The core of the project is the implementation of Workday Prism as part of the new Workday Financial implementation. it will include initial business analysis, Prism architecture design, data design, data modeling, report rationalization, and report writing.
- Passionate about what you do
- Experience with Workday PRISM is a must
- Strong experience with Workday report writer is a must
- Expertise in Workday Financial is a must
- Experience with Workday integrations
- Experience with Tableau or Business Objects is a big plus, (as legacy reports to be moved to prism are written in Tableau and BO)
- Strong database (Oracle, Netezza) and SQL knowledge is a plus
- The ability to write stored procedures to cross-validate data is a plus
- Experience in PeopleSoft is a plus
- Knowledge of the Financial/Mortgage domain is a big plus
- The ability to analyze current state sourcing and design model, reporting & business requirements, and translate into a future state data model
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to collect, organize and analyze reporting requirements and visualize the requirements using Workday Prism Analytics platform or similar analytics platform is required
- Thrive in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – AVM Consulting.