We are looking for a principal Workday administrator that thrives in supporting large Fortune 50/ Global 100 Enterprise companies. This administrator will be principal on a team supporting daily management of tenants supporting development, testing, and training teams across multiple agile projects. This person must have experience coordinating change management across many tenants and aligning workday releases with partners and other enterprise programs. They should have experience in the Financial Services sector. Experience managing and mentoring Workday administration teams is a plus.
- Managing Tenant Requests, Refreshes, and Previews using Client Central and other tools
- Maintaining configurations changes across Preview and non-Preview environments
- User provisioning and security
- Integration System Configuration, Users, Groups, RaaS, API Security
- Able to monitor tenant health and prism performance
- Must have configuration, testing, and troubleshooting experience in the following areas
- Accounting/GL & multiple SLs
- Financial Reporting (Disclosure reporting a plus)
- Operational Reporting
- Discovery Boards (Should have)
- Prism Analytics
- Account Center (Should have)
- Complex and evolving FDM with many custom Worktags and Organization
- Excellent time management, task prioritization, communication, and documentation skills
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – AVM Consulting.