The essential part of this role is to think broadly about their responsibilities and continually refine and improve the way they work and be able to share that with others. Identifies opportunities for product improvements across custom aspects as well as helps shape SimCorp’s future at this client.
SimCorp Dimension (SCD), Securities, IBOR, ABOR, Front Office, Back Office, FAP/FAM, Finance Account Assignments, Finance Accounting Schemes.
- Develop technological solutions for complex securities accounting and its data, systems, and processes impacting many areas of a large enterprise
- Create new well-documented solutions, patterns, and processes reduce errors and effort, drive adoption of these through the technology teams and business
- Demonstrate lean thought leadership, holistic thinking, and ability to partner with technology and business functional areas
- Drive results by collaborating across a large highly regulated enterprise delivering incremental value in an agile fashion
- Bring Finance and FinTech best practices and evaluate new tools and technologies providing proofs-of-concept and facilitating the adoption of emerging technology
- Oversee the implementation process for new products (SimCorp) in public cloud environments
-Show deep competence with SimCorp FAP/FAM and configuration changes/processes
- Develop accounting-related configurations to mitigate current production issues. Manage product lifecycle, evolution, and ongoing maintenance
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and align product strategy with business objectives
-Mentored and trained team members of new custom and SimCorp products implemented
This team is working to build out SimCorp Capabilities in-house at Fannie Mae. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience within SimCorp doing the following:
- SimCorp configuration on Securities and Treasury products
- Strong SimCorp Dimension configuration skills required in FAP/FAM, Finance Account Assignments, and Finance Accounting Schemes
- Solid knowledge of IBOR to ABOR workflows and management
- Strong troubleshooting skills with DFS, DEX, Comm. server issues
- Oracle and SQL Knowledge for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Finance Industry, MBS, Treasury Financial products preferred.
- Hands-on understanding of SimCorp Architecture & Data Model, Front & BackOffice Workflows, and Accounting Modules
- Familiarity with SimCorp Trade Manager, Data Warehouse Modules
- Familiarity with SimCorp and other Microsoft Workloads on AWS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with agile methodologies, cross-functional collaboration; ability to train others
- Functional & technical skills to design, improve and implement SimCorp-centered systems based on business requirements
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – AVM Consulting.