You will be a key contributor on one of the major transformation projects for Fannie Mae, a Fortune 10 company. It is a key position and a great career opportunity. We work with Fannie on several strategic initiatives and set our bar high.
We are looking for top-notch performers as quality is everything for us.
We are looking for a Senior to Lead level individual contributor with solid experience transforming on-premise Python applications to cloud-native implementations. This role will be a key contributor to the project. Must be comfortable working in Financial regulated environments where correctness, security, and transparency are paramount.
Most required: SQL, EMR, AWS, Pyspark
- 5+ years of experience in Python applications on AWS
- Ability to work East Coast hours
- Ability to think holistically about the system
- Adaptable communication skills to interact with technical and business stakeholders in large enterprise organizations
- Ability to build strong collaborative partnerships across functional lines and at all levels within the organization and the business
- Good technical writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Financial systems experience a plus
- Bachelors of Science (BS) or above
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, multitasking, and time management skills with consistent attention to detail
- Python Experience Top-notch is a must – Python coding is a must
- Strong technical knowledge in Python, Object-Oriented Programming
- Python Programming experience in building data pipelines is a must
- AWS Experience is a must
- RedShift is nice to have
- Other Relational Databases experience (Oracle, PostgreSQL ideally)
- Good knowledge of SQL is must have
- PySpark/Spark is nice to have
- RDS is nice to have
- Lambda is nice to have
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – AVM Consulting.