As a Software Engineer on the Accounts team, you will report to the Engineering Manager, joining a team responsible for the front door for all of Riot’s games. This is a passionate team that is providing scalable solutions for protecting our players’ experiences as well as their account information. The Accounts team builds the platform that Riot’s games use to manage authentication and authorization. We build the technology that is used to handle the highest volume of traffic and players’ initial experiences with Riot’s games.
- Implement and operate essential services used by Riot developers, and Riot players worldwide
- Work with us to level up our systems architecture, infrastructure, quality, and operational capabilities
- Build outstanding system designs, to serve millions of players reliably
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or relevant professional experience
- 5+ years of deep hands-on programming experiences in Java
- Experience implementing software engineering best practices
- Experience developing large systems from scratch, including gathering requirements, and informing the design
- Experience with distributed systems and maintaining web services
- Some hands-on programming experiences in Kotlin
- Experience with service-to-service authentication
- Experience with OAuth and related standards
- Experience with integrating with social authentication partners
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – AVM Consulting.