You will be working on one of the major AWS transformation projects for Fannie Mae, a Fortune 10 company. It is a key position and a great career opportunity. We work with Fannie on several strategic initiatives and set our bar high.
We are looking for top-notch performers as quality is everything for us.
We are looking for a Senior to Lead level individual contributor with solid experience transforming on-premise Java applications to cloud-native implementations. This role will be a key contributor to all aspects of a system needed for public financial disclosures. Must be comfortable working in regulated environments where correctness, security, and transparency are paramount.
- 5+ years of experience in Java applications on AWS
- Ability to work East Coast hours
- Solid understanding of SQL
- Ability to think holistically about the system and
- Adaptable communication skills to interact with technical and business stakeholders in large enterprise organizations
- Good technical writing skills
- Financial systems experience a plus
- Bachelors of Science (BS) or above
- Complex financial calculations (valuations)
- Batch processing
- UI for Job-Based applications
- Translating implementations into documentation
- Java 8
- Spring Ecosystem
- Core – Route53, ALB, IAM, S3, Cloud Watch, Aurora Postgres
- Container workloads – ECS, Fargate, ECR, ECS Task
- Security – Cloud Trail, Secrets Manager, KMS
- Serverless – SNS, SQS, Lambda, Step Function
DevSecOps (nice to have)
- Nexus IQ
- HP Fortify
The difference between something good and something great is attention to detail – AVM Consulting.